Resource icon

Script GUI-Maker ❤ Simple gui creation Skript 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
  2. 1.14
  3. 1.15
  4. 1.16
EDgoCtl.png

This Skript was created to improve the speed of an Skripter!
Tired of typing +100WPM? This Skript allows you to simply create an pre-coded GUI within seconds!

Disclaimer:
Sorry for my not perfectly english, please let me know if your like my work! Please give my feedback! <3

Features:

❤ Create a gui within seconds
❤ Support NBTs vor Heads in GUIs
❤ Just copy & paste the pre-coded gui
❤ Lightweight code only 106 lines

All you need is a chest with your items and my Skript to create a GUI!
Just use /guimaker (Skript) (Amount of rows) then open the chest with your gui template and click at the items you want in the gui! Use then the command again to finish the GUI. When finished, the GUI will be pre-coded in the Skript you choosed earlier and you only has to paste it into you code.​

Command:
/guimaker (Skript) (Amount of rows)
Permission: skript.guimaker

- The Skript is where the gui will be saved you can use an existing Skript or just write any name for a new Skript that the Skript will create.

Video:

Example:
This code only generated by GUI-Maker
Code:
options:
    nbt-slot.13: "{Damage:3,display:{Name:'{""extra"":[{""bold"":false,""italic"":false,""underlined"":false,""strikethrough"":false,""obfuscated"":false,""color"":""red"",""text"":""Easy and lightweight NBT""}],""text"":""""}',Lore:['{""extra"":[{""bold"":false,""italic"":false,""underlined"":false,""strikethrough"":false,""obfuscated"":false,""color"":""red"",""text"":""Support for Heads! :O""}],""text"":""""}']},SkullOwner:{Properties:{textures:[{Value:""eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvY2FkOGNjOTgyNzg2ZmI0ZDQwYjBiNmU2NGE0MWYwZDk3MzZmOWMyNmFmZmI4OThmNGE3ZmFlYTg4Y2NmODk5NyJ9fX0=""}]},Id:[I;67411088,-739686879,-1666252800,-1432131726]}}"
set {_gui} to chest inventory with 3 rows named "GUI-Maker by CorruptedVeit"
set slot 15 of {_gui} to netherite sword named "§cItem with name" with lore "§cand lore also" and "§csupports multiple lines!"
set slot 23 of {_gui} to netherite sword named "§cItem with name" with lore "§cand lore!"
set slot 21 of {_gui} to netherite shovel named "§cItem without lore"
set slot 11 of {_gui} to netherite pickaxe named "" with lore "§cItem without name"
set slot 3 of {_gui} to netherite axe named "" with lore "§cItem only with lore"
set slot 4 of {_gui} to netherite helmet
set slot 5 of {_gui} to netherite hoe named "§cItem only with name"
set slot 13 of {_gui} to player head item with nbt {@nbt-slot.13} named "§cEasy and lightweight NBT" with lore "§cSupport for Heads! :O"
open {_gui} to player

Installation:
To install the plugin onto your server:
  1. Skellett, skUtilities, SKBee and Skript must be installed
  2. Place the download guimaker.sk in the scripts folder "plugins/Skript/scripts"
  3. Type /sk reload guimaker.sk
  4. Enjoy!
Options:
Code:
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

options:
    prefix: &8[&6GUI&8]
    permission: skript.guimaker
    no-permission: &cYou don't have the correct permissions to create a gui.
    filepath: plugins/Skript/scripts
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author
CorruptedVeit
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fixed @ bug.

When using 'at' in any name or lore it will be replaced with '@'