Guardian is designed as a more lightweight alternative to plugins such as WorldGuard and Residence, with Skript support built into the plugin directly, a slightly more visual wand/creation system, and an extremely easy addon API that can be used through both Java and Skript.
- Mackenzie (Moderocky)
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15, 1.16
You can use this as a standalone plugin, or as a Skript addon!
Note: This is a new release. If you need help, please contact me on the skUnity Discord (@Mackenbee#0001)
Bug Tracker: (Click Here!)
User? Download the latest release here.
Developer? Learn about writing an extension or contributing here.
- Intuitive creation system
- Easy-to-extend addon system
- Skript syntax for almost all features
- Simple flag system to avoid priority disputes
- Support for non-cuboidal zones (triangles? pentagons? )
- Lightweight event-caching system
- No minecraft-version-dependent code
- Built on the lightning-fast Mask framework.
- Download the latest Guardian release.
- Put Guardian.jar into your plugins folder.
- Restart your server.
- Give players the guardian.command.wand permission to spawn a zone /wand. (Optional!)
- Give players the guardian.command.zone permission to create and edit zones. (Optional!)Effects:
- create [guardian] zone %string% between %location% and %location%
- register [a] new [guardian] protection flag %string%
- can perform %string% at %location%
- # if player can perform "break_blocks" at target block:
- ([the|all]) registered [guardian] flags
- [the] allowed players of [guardian] zone %string%
- [guardian] zone %string%'s allowed players
- [the] flags of [guardian] zone %string%
- [guardian] zone %string%'s flags
- [the] owner of [guardian] zone %string%
- [guardian] zone %string%'s owner
- ([the|all]) [guardian] zones at %location%
- all [guardian] zones
- [the] (vertices|corners) of [guardian] zone %string%
- [guardian] zone %string%'s (vertices|corners)
- Doesn't require worldedit for creating zones
- Much lighter, no extra interfering features
- Built-in Skript syntax for almost all features
- Much easier to write an addon for
- You can create your OWN zone flags in skript
- Zone creation system is more visual
- Can easily create your own region types
- Storage compression options
- Chunking/caching system to avoid unnecessary checks
- Polyhedral regions
- Actively tries not to interfere with other plugins
- Uses simple bi-state flags (yes or no)
- Comes with more flags by default
- Other plugins have built-in support for it
- Has some additional features, like /stoplag
- Uses tri-state flags (allow/deny/none) - this is much more complicated but may be useful for some people
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Guardian 1.2.5
A lightweight and accessible zones/regions plugin and Skript addon.