1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

API GameAPI 1.3a

A API for devs when you want create a mini game in skript.

Tags:
  1. Alexlew
    Supported Minecraft Versions:
    • 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
    Documentation || Github || Bugs || Discord

Overview:

GameAPI is, as its name indicates, an API with currently more than 25 syntax for mini games. At the moment its name comes down to that but other syntax are already in the works to offer you more options and possibilities.

Required:

MundoSk, SkUtilities, skript-yaml and skript-mirror.

Installation :
    1. Download the file .sk
    2. Goes to your file "plugins/Skript/scripts"
    3. Check that the necessary addons are up to date otherwise download them
    4. Reload your server
    5. Verify the possible errors in the console
    6. Enjoy !

Use/Syntax: :

All the syntax is available in the wiki of the github below :
    https://github.com/AlexLew95/GameAPI/wiki

Suggestions, ideas, bugs, concerns ? I invite you to say it to me in private message or ondiscord. The API working of my quoted, I invite you to indicate me your concerns before putting your review.

You too can participated !
    If you have ideas, you can contact me at the same time on discord of skunity but also via github ! It is enough to you to modify the code by github and I would be there warns ! Then, the code will be updated with your features additional !
    deminecrafterlol and Ayham Alali like this.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.3a
  2. Resource Re-Activation