• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Changed:
  • Step three in making this Skript a little more efficient. (Last step)
  • Removed all periodical events
  • Made scoreboard more efficient. A lot less flickering now. Still a bit, but I believe that is out of my control
  • Changed a few more colors to make it a bit nicer looking
  • Changed the overall look of FlyCard messages send when activating a FlyCard
  • Scoreboard now shows minutes and seconds remaining (Not just minutes)
Added:
  • Config option to turn of update checks
  • Added an option to check flytime of other players
  • Added more info to the /flycheck command (Whether or not the player is flying with flycard)
  • Added a reset to combat mode if the player dies
Upcoming Update:
  • I have no real ideas for updates, so If you guys have any thing you would like to see added, let me know.
Changed:
  • Step two in making this Skript a little more efficient.
  • Removed periodical for scoreboard
  • Made scoreboard a little more efficient, removing most of the flickering
  • Added "Remaining Fly Time" in /flycheck <player>
  • Changed a few colors to make it a bit nicer looking
Next Update:
  • Fix scoreboard (Still some minor flickering during combat timeout)
Changed:
  • Step one in making this Skript a little more efficient.
  • Removed periodical for checking fly time
  • Changed add-on for version checker (SkQuery --> Reqn)
Next Update:
  • Fix scoreboard (Some times may screw up on logout/login)
  • Fix flickering in scoreboard
CHANGED:

- So during my testing I had it check if a player (myself) was hitting a sheep (since I had no players online to hit) And FORGOT to change it back to "player" .... OOPS!

Last update for a little while I PROMISE... sorry everyone!
CHANGED:

- As suggested by Snow-Pyon, I have set the load/version check to load asynchronously
ADDED:

- Combat mode - Now if a player is flying and hits/shoots another player, they will enter combat mode for a predetermined time (default is 15 seconds) and lose their fly mode for this time. This can be disabled in the settings:
code_language.skript:
combatmode: true #Whether or not combat mode is enabled (true/false)
combattimeout: 15 seconds #The combat timeout you choose
ADDED:

- Support for a world change event. Whether a player goes into the nether or end thru a portal, or you use MultiVerse and warp to another world, the player's fly time will continue.
CHANGED:

- Changed the command to see remaining time from /flycheck to /flytime

ADDED:

- Ever wonder if your players are using FlyCards to fly or if they are using hacks? Well now you dont need to wonder. Added in a command to check if a players fly mode is true or false. /flycheck will show TRUE if a player is using a fly card, if its false, that would mean they are hacking/cheating.
ADDED:

- Added a toggle-able scoreboard. When the player uses their FlyCard a small scoreboard will shop up on the side showing how much remaining fly time they have. This can be toggled with /flyboard

- If you use scoreboards for something else on your server, you can easily remove this scoreboard in FlyCard. Open up your flycard.sk file, scroll down to line #118 where it says # -- Scoreboard -- # and remove everything from that line down, BOOM DONE!

Please remember to review this resource, your feedback helps me make this Skript the best it can be.
- As requested by @Peivi, I have added stackable flytime. Meaning if you have 2 fly cards, and click them both, it will stack the flytime to 60 minutes.

- Edited the notification when you click a fly card, to show how much flytime you will have total when clicking more than one card

- Added an admin command to clear a players flytime and flymode

• /flyclear <player>