• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.10
  2. 1.11
  3. 1.12
9B8a8cy.png

Ever find yourself playing the game, maybe doing some building, and just WISH you could fly for a short period of time? Well, your players have probably felt the same way. This handy little tool lets your players fly for 30 minutes. You can use this item to sell in your shops, or even use as a reward for voting. (If you have a plugin that enables using custom items in kits, you could throw this FlyCard into a kit as well)

Once a player gets this card, all they need to do is right-click whilst holding the card, and away they go, 30 minutes of fly time. If a player has multiple cards, they can stack flytime by clicking each card. Once the time runs up they will be given a few warnings before their fly time stops.

NOW WITH COMBAT MODE (I guess I should explain this shouldn't I?!?)
If a player who is flying, hits/shoots another player, they will lose their fly time for a few seconds and be forced into combat mode while they participate in a fair fight. (This time can be changed in the options)

Dependencies:
Skript [Tested with Bensku 2.2 Dev37]
Reqn
Skellett

Tested Spigot Versions:

What the FlyCard looks like
u4MLtPE.png

The message a player will see when they activate a FlyCard, as well as what the FlyBoard looks like
5QsdFzq.png

This skript comes with a built in scoreboard system. If you have your own scoreboard on your server, and prefer to use that instead, here are a few steps you can do, to use your own scoreboard.

1) Scroll down to line 203 (The header says "#! --- SCOREBOARD --- !#") and delete everything after that (You can also remove Skellett if you wish)

2) If you are using your own scoreboard the variable for remaining fly time is: {flycard::%player%::timeleft}

3) If you are using a scoreboard that uses PlaceholderAPI, first install the PAPI Skript expansion (run /papi ecloud download skript, /papi reload) and the variable for remaining flytime would be: %skript_flycard::{player}::timeleft%

4) If you are using Mvdw's FeeatherBoard, the remaining time variable would be: {skript:flycard::%player%::timeleft}

Commands:
/flycard - Gives a fly card to yourself
/flycard <player> - Gives a fly card to a player
/flytime <player> - Lets players see their remaining fly time (Admin's can see other players' fly time)
/flyclear <player> - Clears a players fly time and fly mode
/flyboard - Toggles FlyCard scoreboard on/off
/flycheck <player> - Checks a players fly mode, whether or not they're flying with FlyCard or other means.

Permissions:
No permission needed to USE the card
flycard.admin - Allows access to giving cards away to other players, or to yourself if you wish to pop it into a shop or crate, permission for admins to use the /flyclear command ... This permission will also give the user a notification of updates on login

Installation:
1) Install Skript on your server if you haven't already.
2) Install all dependencies as per plugin instructions.
3) Place Skript into the scripts folder under plugins/Skript/scripts
4) On line #12, put the name of your server in there.
5) Restart server or run /skript reload flycard

Reviews:
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.

Support:
Please use the discussion area for support, I will do my best to help.

Feel free to donate if you would like :emoji_slight_smile: Any support helps out
Reactions: Olyno
Author
ShaneBee
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ShaneBee

Latest updates

1. Update 1.6.2 [Efficiency Update - Part 3]

Changed: Step three in making this Skript a little more efficient. (Last step) Removed all...
  2. Update 1.6.1 [Efficiency Update - Part 2]

Changed: Step two in making this Skript a little more efficient. Removed periodical for...
  3. Update 1.6 [Efficiency Update]

Changed: Step one in making this Skript a little more efficient. Removed periodical for...

Latest reviews

Amazing scirpt, very useful & efficient!

ilike50chars
This is very nice thank you for creating this, I can finally give fly to a specific member of my server! thank you again.
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thanks for the great review. Im glad you like it. I was stuck in the same situation as you, and wanted to create something to be able to set out certain times for flying.
Such a great skript. Tested out and worked perfectly, gave 4star because it should have couple more options. PM me if you want to hear them.

Thank godness you make skripts :-P Suggested to couple of my friends that hosts a survival server!
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thanks for your review, I appreciate it :) Im always open to suggestions.