• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Had a few minor issues before but were fixed as soon as the Creator caught up with the newer versions. 100% would recommend.
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks!
Does this plugin still support 1.16?
----------------
pesekjan
pesekjan
Not the newest version, older versions support 1.16.4 only (Not 1.16.5). Check the version history if that's what you're looking for. Thanks for review.
Good job! Everything works how it should, but it's fancier!
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks
A good update but can you maybe make it so that there are categories on the recipe book page where the items are, for example, categories like the creative menu or like the vanilla recipe book and that there is also a separate category for the fancy recipes and that they are sorted by id for example
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks, I will take a look on that.
Glad you somehow made the Recipe Book! Idk how you even did that...
One question: 1.17 support when? xd
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks! I will do 1.17 support for all my scripts after the stable version of Skript 2.6 is released.
Wow, just great! Some time ago I wanted to do something like that myself and failed, insane!
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks!
Excellent script! I miss the recipe book though, because I don't want to make /warp recipes or anything like that, especially for the custom fancywb recipes... Maybe this could get added? Idk how though and idk if this is even possible..

This doesn't change that it is a fantastic resource!
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks! I plan to add that, but I'm still not entirely sure how to get all variants for vanilla recipes. So it's definitely on my to-do list, but I'm not sure how to implement it without affecting performance and adding a ridiculous number of lines into code.
Wow! This is a great resource and I'll use it many times. Can you please tell me your secrets?
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks! :D Maybe
Good skript, can you please make more Hypixel skripts for example the magic table or the anvil or this music harp that they have there
pesekjan
pesekjan
Thanks! About your question, I'm sorry, but I don't feel really good about releasing publicly other scripts with Hypixel like features (Also because I don't have permission from the Hypixel staff team). Maybe in the future.