Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Donut (Helped Me With The Errors)
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
EzPex Is a plugin made to make pex commands much more user friendly and easier to use instead of typing those huge and long commands please keep in mind this is work in progress if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to say it in the discussion page or PM me

Author: Jack_The_ProPug
YT: MPUG Jack/JackThePug
Version: 0.1

Permissions: Rank.Admin

Commands:

/rank <player> <group>
/gprefix <group> <prefix>
/uprefix <player> <prefix>
/addgroup <group>
/delgroup <group>
/upermission <player> <permission node>
/gpermission <group> <permission node>

Plugin Dependencies: Permissions Ex
Author
Jack_The_ProPug
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Bug Fix

Some of you may have been having the issue with /rank not working so I fixed it in this update...

Latest reviews

"Works well. You defs have more you can do but that's the fun of it. Keep at it and keep having fun with it:)"
J
Jack_The_ProPug
Thanks I know I have been Inactive recently but you are right. There is a lot more I can do with this and I am hoping to maybe even pick it back up and make a 0.2 version. But Thanks for the feedback