• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Black_Eyes
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
Ultimate Essentials Skript

YOU CAN CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO "fr" IN THE CONFIG IF YOU'RE FRENCH, AS IN THE REAL ESSENTIALS

Requirements:

Important ones: Skript dev 35 or higher, skutilities, skript-yaml, vault, an economy plugin.

Optionnals:
MundoSk: /vanish: hide player in tablist during vanish
/unlag: unload unused chunks
Tuske: /recipe

What is this?

It's the most faithful remake for essentials in skript you would have ever seen.

Why could it be different from other essentials skript?

This one creates config file, wich is fully compatible with the real essentials config. You can delete essentials and then replace it with this skript, it will work! It also creates a language file that you can edit. THIS ESSENTIALS SKRIPT DOES NOT USES ANY SKRIPT VARIABLE!!! Everything is stored in yml files.

Features:

The skript configuration is fully compatible with the real essentials configuration. It means that you can delete your essentials.jar and put this skript in you server.

All features from EssentialsProtect:
- Prevent spawn of any mob you want
- Prevent some damages being taken
- Prevent some explosions, fire...
All features from EssentialsChat:
- Radius chat
- Chat formating
- Group chat formating
All features from EssentialsHome:
- Per world permissions for homes
- Multiple homes, limited per group
- Update bed at day time
- Tpa cancelation delay
Some features from EssentialsEco:
- Starting balance
- Command-costs
- Economy logs
Some features from EssentialsGlobal:
- Configurable kits
- Player-commands (permissions wich can be added without a permission plugin)
- Ops name color
- Nickname prefix
- Teleport cooldown
- Teleport delay
- Essentials signs
- Language (en or fr)
- Per-warp permission
- Auto afk kick
- disable item pickup while afk
- Cancel afk on interact
- custom join/quit message
- death messages
- silent join/quit
- disable god on quit

Configuration:

The config is like essentials's one, with descriptions, ect.

Some config options are not done yet, but only a few

Languages:

- If you want to change your language, go to the config.yml file, (in "plugins/essentials") and set the option "locale" to "en" for english, and to "fr" for french
- If you want to edit messages, go to the file "language.yml" (and not in "language_en.yml" or "language_fr.yml"!) and edit messages, then reload the skript

Commands an permissions:

The commands I made got the same aliases and permissions than the real essentials plugin. (go there for permissions: http://ess.khhq.net/wiki/Command_Reference)
Commands:
/tp, /setwarp, /warp, /delwarp, /sethome, /home, /delhome, /tpa, /tpall, /tpaall, /tphere, /tpahere, /tpaccept, /tpdeny, /xp, /gm, /enchant, /setspawn, /spawn, /feed, /fly, /hat, /heal, /give, /kit, /repair, /skull, /speed, /balance, /pay, /afk, /getpos, /helpop, /mute, /unmute, /depth, /itemdb, /list, /msg, /r, /nick, /suicide, /whois, /broadcast, /enderchest, /lag, /unlag, /invsee, /spawnmob, /killall, /kill, /lightning, /vanish, /world, /workbench, /recipe, /back, /ban, /tempban, /god, /break, /near, /ptime, /more

Editing configuration or language:

edit the conf or the language.yml, do a /skript reload essentials

To do: (in order of priorities)

- Add /ban, /tempban, /kick commands, and maybe jails
- Make player files compatible with the real ones handling UUID (easy to do)
- Finish config features

Other infomations:

- You can contact me if you need any help
- Discord: Black_Eyes#5538
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Minecraft username: Black_Eyes
- You can use my "code" if you need it
- Don't repost that skript, it's the best I have ever made
Reactions: titustitus98
Author
Black_Eyes
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Many changes

- Many commands added, - creation of configuration files rewrited, - now using skript-yaml...
  2. some bug fixed with /recipe

- /recipe <item> no longer give 1 of specified item to the player. - recipes wich can't be...
  3. CORRECTED MANY BUGS

Corrected many teleporting bugs UPDATE IT!!!!

Latest reviews

The code is dogshit, why can't you be a normal person and use if statements, and not 1 million functions. Other than that, it has alot of the essentials features. Nice skript?
A really good Skript, didn't know this was even possible, keep up the good work!
I'd really recommend using normal variables instead of YAML. Its purpuse is mainly for configs, and is really slow in Skript.

In my lasts texts, YML files were about 20 times slower than Skript normal variables in a huge var.csv.
B
Black_Eyes
I wanted a thing that matches at max the real essentials, not a custom thing like we can see everywhere... But it's heard