This skript doesn't require any addons!
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
You can change all these options:
HOW IT WORKSCode (Skript):
- elevatorItem: stone brick # The item to use as an elevator
- elevatorItemName: "&b&lElevator" # The item name for the elevator
- elevatorReceived: "&aYou've received an elevator." # This messages appears when you receive an elevator
- elevatorPlaced: "&aYou've placed an elevator." # This messages appears when you place an elevator
- elevatorRemoved: "&cYou've removed an elevator." # This messages appears when you remove an elevator
- elevatorUPmessageActivated: false # Set to true if you want to activate the messages when you go up a floor
- elevatorDOWNmessageActivated: false # Set to true if you want to activate the messages when you go down a floor
- elevatorUPmessage: "&aGoing up!" # This message appears when you go up a floor
- elevatorDOWNmessage: "&aGoing down!" # This message appears when you go down a floor
- elevatorSearchLimit: 10 # How many blocks the loop search until he finds a elevator
To make an elevator work, you need to have at least 2 elevator block in the same position but in different layers where the elevator search limit can reach. Then, when the elevators where place correctly, you look up to go up a floor and look down to go down a floor.
HOW TO USE
1 » Execute /elevator to receive an elevator block
2 » Place the elevators
3 » And enjoy!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Elevator 1.0
A fully configurable elevator skript