• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Akuro (me!)
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.16
  2. 1.17
EASYSKRIPT
EasyVerify

Skripts by Akuro

INFORMATION
WHAT?
EASTER EGG
EasyVerify is a script created by WhiteWolf (aka Akuro) that was made to try and stop bots that spam/use the chat. It is the first script in the EasySkript family.

SYNTAX & COMMANDS
HOW?
EASTER EGG 2
/verify (code) - Verify yourself so you can chat
/easyverify - Link to my SkUnity Forums profile.​

SUPPORT EASYVERIFY
EPIC!
EASTER EGG 3 LOL
To support EasyVerify, you can download the .sk file above or follow me on my Twitter. This is my first time posting a resource on SkUnity, so tell me if I should do anything differently when uploading a resource next time. Thanks for checking me out on this vast site, it's very appreciated.​
Author
WhiteWolf
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Does as advertised, but has a bit of self-advertising. Everything is spelled correctly, which is always important for a professional impression :D

You could probably use lists or metadata to store the data for who's verified and what the correct verification code is. You could also look at looping for generating the code, instead of making each variable separately.
WhiteWolf
WhiteWolf
Thanks for the review! I'll try to improve some of these things in version 1.1.0 :)