DiSky - Create your own Discord bot easily!

Addon DiSky - Create your own Discord bot easily! 4.12.0-beta4

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Tthis is one of the most interesting addons to skript. The documentation on skripthub is very clear and simple. If you don't find something, you can count on help on discord.
SkyCraft78
SkyCraft78
Thanks you very much!
I've been using this plugin for a while now, and while it might be difficult to get started it is hands down one of the best addons to Skript I've ever added and used. It's a step up from other addons like Vixio and while it's wiki/docs could use some work, it's definitely improving day by day and I recommend the addon to anyone who has a discord for their minecraft server.

TLDR; 5/5, recommend it for anyone, could use improvement on the docs but good support in their discord
SkyCraft78
SkyCraft78
Thanks! Feel free to contact me if you think that my docs can be improved! DiSky is also available on skUnity and SkriptHub, so you have plenty of choices :D
I really love this addon. I use it for years, And I've never been disappointed. Support is fast, but u will not need it cuz this addon is simple, powerful, and the doc is really good
A really good addon so.
SkyCraft78
SkyCraft78
Thank you for your review! I hope DiSky will continue to satisfy your needs!