DiSky is a brand new Skript addon, allowing the integration of Discord into Skript. DiSky offers new features such as the creation of categories, roles, or even interaction with slash commands, and is kept updated to all the various things discord has and might have in the future for discord bots. Very little knowledge is required to create advanced features with DiSky. Take for example the interactions of components, which allow adding dynamism to your messages: a few lines of code and it's functional!
How to use DiSky
- Code:Code (Text):
- on load:
- make new discord bot:
- enable all default intent
- login to "token" with name "name"
- Code:If you want to know more, go to the docs!Code (Text):
- discord command embed:
- prefixes: !
- make embed:
- set title of embed to "Title"
- set description of embed to "Description%nl%The title leads to the URL, if given"
- set author of the embed to "Author name (Can point to URL)"
- set author icon of embed to "https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/825811394963177533.png?v=1"
- set author url of embed to "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i33DB6R8YUY"
- set color of the embed to orange
- add inline field named "Field Name" with value "Colour sets %nl%< that" to fields of embed
- add inline field named "Field Name" with value "Color is a java Color%nl%Not a string" to fields of embed
- add inline field named "Field Name" with value "Field value" to fields of embed
- add field named "Non-inline field name" with value "The number of fields that can be shown on the same row is limited to 3, but is limited to 2 when an image is included" to fields of embed
- set image of embed to "https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/237757030708936714/390520880242884608/8xAac.png?width=508&height=522"
- set thumbnail of embed to "https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/825811394963177533.png?v=1"
- set title url of embed to "https://www.crunchyroll.com/fr/tonikawa-over-the-moon-for-you"
- set footer of embed to "Footer text"
- set footer icon of embed to "https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/825811394963177533.png?v=1"
- set timestamp of embed to now
- reply with last embed
If you still need help, check out the discord where people who work with DiSky can help you!
Skript 2.5 +
DiSky doesn't support the old Skript version such as 2.2 (or less)!
How to download & install?
1. Place the plugin in ./plugins/ folder
2. Restart the server.
3. Optional Edit the config.yml inside ./plugins/Disky/ folder.
Thanks for visiting!
NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN IN THE REVIEW SECTION, BUT ONLY IN THE GITHUB'S ISSUE TRACKER OR THE DISCORD SERVER!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon DiSky • Manage Discord with Skript! 3.6
Want to manage discord with skript, using slash command and embed ?