Another very big update of DiSky, 1.8 is here!
This one fix a lot of bugs, rework channels, reactions, webhooks and introduce reaction section !
Anyway, here's the small list of bug fix / new features:
• Fixed reply with and send message effect
• Fixed embed template not cloning correctly
• Fixed react section bug with event-values
• Fixed play effect join the wrong voice channel
• Fixed use of message builder in edit effect
• Fixed and optimized send message effect
• Fixed reaction add / reaction remove events
• Fixed react section don't run if multiple sections exists
✨ • Added "on disky command" event
✨ • Added "bot" type for bot condition / expression / effect
✨ • Added badges properties
✨ • Added make bot leave guild effect
✨ • Added guild of entity expression
✨ • Added speed, depth and pitch audio effect
⚡ • Improved DiSky error handler
⚡ • Optimized the getter for reply effect
⚡ • Improved react section, using consumer instead of runnable
⚡ • Improved some code in DiSky
• Added new event-values for track events
• Added webhook wiki link in examples
• Introduced "channel from id" using guild channel
• Added %member% type in remove reaction effect
• Deploy webhook message builder
• Introduce new react section effect
• Deployed "event-channel" as GuildChannel
• Deployed webhooks V2 features
• Fully reworked emote / emoji features
• Removed old discord command system
Documentation > https://disky.itsthesky.info/?page=docs
skUnity Page > https://forums.skunity.com/resources/1289/
Discord > https://discord.gg/whWuXwaVwM
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon DiSky • Manage Discord with Skript! 3.6
Want to manage discord with skript, using slash command and embed ?