1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon DiSky • Manage Discord with Skript! 2.1

Want to manage discord with skript, using slash command and embed ?

1. Binkie
    Binkie
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1
    The syntax and docs of this addon are basically TRASH
    1. SkyCraft78
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your grateful review ♥
  2. Stemon8
    Stemon8
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Great plugin with a great dev. Easy to use but with incredible potential. With skript it is a must have!
  3. Mushkrem
    Mushkrem
    5/5,
    It's the best skript addon. It's so good to a degree that I lack words to describe it, and write a proper review.
  4. Graphick
    Graphick
    5/5,
    Works better the vixio, updated and overall more optimized always nice to see something like this
  5. BlackHawk185
    BlackHawk185
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    Why didn't I know about this *sooner*! Not to hate on the hard working people over at Vixio, but they lack the ability to create embeds, which this has.
  6. FusionCore
    FusionCore
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    This is an amazing addon and I recommend it to anyone wanting to link their server to discord.
  7. NiniMine
    NiniMine
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    What can I say? Just great! Also a very friendly and nice Discord support!