DisguiseMe (1.8 -> 1.16)

Script DisguiseMe (1.8 -> 1.16) 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
  6. 1.13
  7. 1.14
  8. 1.15
  9. 1.16
Features.png

This script works from minecraft 1.8 up to minecraft 1.16 and it doesn't require iDisguise or LibsDisguise!
You can disguise as the mob you want and remove it without having to disconnect !
Your disguise stay even if you disconnect !
Screenshots 1 2 3 | Old video to show that it works

There's even a gif :emoji_grinning:
French Version | French Video about it
Commands.png
Code:
/disguise help : List all the commands (permission: self.disguise)
/disguise list : List all the mobs that can be used with your version (permission: self.disguise)
/disguise <Mob> : Disguise in a mob (permission: self.disguise) (example: /disguise Enderman)
/disguise <Mob> <Player> : Disguise a player in a mob (permission: other.disguise)
/undisguise : Remove your disguise (permission: self.undisguise)
/undisguise <Player> : Remove a player's disguise (permssion: other.undisguise)
Options.png

• You can remove the player's name above his disguise
• You can customize the name of every mob
• There are other options, but you shouldn't modify them unless you know what you're doing

Addons.png

• You need a recent version of Skript if possible (here for 1.8)
ThatPacketAddon (for packets)
Skript-Mirror or Skript-reflect (EntityId, pitch, yaw & packets)
Latest stable version of ProtocolLib if you're in 1.11 or below or Latest 4.6 snapshot of ProtocolLib if you're in 1.12 or above (for packets) (you can still use the latest stable version of ProtocolLib in 1.15 or below if you wish to, but it's mandatory in 1.16)
bugs.png

Known bugs that can't be fixed
• The player will have the hitbox of the mob he is disguised as (with physical hit) (unfixable)
• Some mobs use pitch & yaw in a weird way such as Guardians
•Enderdragons face the wrong direction
• Shulkers don't move (They can't move in vanilla)
• In 1.9 & 1.10, rightclicking on a villager will make you crash and in 1.8 it makes the disguise invisible (for you only)
• Bats look afk, but doing a metadata customization would be too long

• NPCs are hidden with Citizens2. I can't fix it, just listening to a packet make this (even if I don't modify it)
• You'll have some errors when you reload the script if you don't have ProtocolLib 4.6 (We just need to wait for it to be stable and this will be fixed)
Functions.png

You can use functions in order to avoid 'make console execute..' and to disguise some players for other players. See more here (ugly but readable) or read the code
Thanks.png

• Rush²Fer for helping me giving a name to the entities in 1.13 and above, ThatPacketAddon not working with optionnal chat
• Anarchick for helping me to update the stuff of the player in 1.16
• CarloDrift for giving me ideas and helping me test this
Q-B.png

If you find any bugs, any typos or need help, send me a message here or on Discord (Phe0X#5907) but don't use reviews for that
If you like DisguiseMe, you can rate it !
PS: Sorry if my English is not perfect :/

I won't be really active anymore, read this for more information
Author
Phe0X
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. 1.16.2+, PiglinBrute & Equipment

Sorry for being so late to update this, but I don't have enough time to work on it! Anyway, hope...
  2. 1.16 Update & new features !

I apologize for being this late to update my script, but this is a big update and I think the...
  3. This is now in English

I tried to translate everything in English, eventhough there may be mistakes, I think it's still...

Latest reviews

Excellent resource! The only thing it lacks is ability to disguise other mobs, hope to see this in the future!
Its really good this script is really useful for servers

However there is one thing: The enderdragon moves backwards? And looks backwards? If there is any way you can fix this that would be great :D
Phe0X
Phe0X
Hey, Thank you very much for the review !
Sadly this is a known bug. The enderdragon looks backwards because of the way minecraft works (it means that minecraft makes it face south when he actually faces north), I don't really know why
I made a fix a while ago, but this imply modifying the yaw of the player every time he moves (with conditions etc) to all nearby players, and this would make the server lag if many players are connected/disguised at the same time.
I don't have a lot of time right now to work on it, but if I can find a fix that isn't too laggy, I'll be sure to put it in the next update
(PS: Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I tried my best without using any translation software haha)
Epic script, useful for cosmetics

Une script utile pour cosmetics bon courage Phe0x

(I Speak a bit of french)
Phe0X
Phe0X
Thanks for the review ! :D