- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16About
DiscoFloors is a very simple script that allows you to easily create colorful dance floors.
RequirementsI wrote this script using just vanilla Skript so that you don’t need to install any addons.
- Easily create dance floors with a corner-click system, just like WorldEdit;
- Pause/resume dance floors at any time;
- Set the changing speed of a dance floor;
- Set exactly which types of blocks a dance floor should use, and edit them without stopping the dance floor;
- Because the script sends fake block changes instead of setting real blocks, it won't ever grief your worlds;
- Comes with an API so that you can manipulate dance floors in your own scripts using the provided functions.Pictures
Creating a dance floor
- Type /df create to enter the creation editor;
- Left-click the block in one corner of the dance floor, and then right-click the opposite corner, just like how you'd make a selection with WorldEdit;
- Type /df set <name> <speed> <blocks>
- <name> - a name for the dance floor;
- <speed> - the time in seconds the dance floor takes to update;
- <blocks> - a comma separated list of the types of blocks the dance floor should use. If a block contains any spaces, replace them with underscores "_" instead (example: orange_glass_block,green_glass_block,yellow_glass_block). Additionally, you can simply write "rainbow" in this field to create a colorful dance floor.
- That's it, now it's party time!Other commands
- /df exit - exits the dance floor creator
- /df delete <name> - deletes a dance floor
- /df stop <name> - pauses a dance floor
- /df start <name> - resumes a stopped dance floor
- /df changeblocks <blocks> - changes the blocks a dance floor uses
- /df list - lists all created dance floorsSupportAlthough it says it works on 1.12+, this script has only been tested on 1.12.2 on Skript 2.2-dev36, so it is just an assumption. If you come across any bugs, please let me know ASAP.
If you have any questions, please message me through skUnity.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script DiscoFloors 1.4
Gets the party going!
- More bug fixes Feb 19, 2021
- Bug fixes Feb 18, 2021
- "startall", "stopall" and less monotonous dance floors Feb 17, 2021