• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
  6. 1.12
Warning: Check the options!

:emoji_flag_it::emoji_flag_us: : This script is multilingual, just type in-game
/DeathNote setlang

DeathNote.sk allows you to become the new Kira, type /DeathNote or /Note to spawn the DeathNote.

And type /DeathNote reload if you changed something in the options!

Open it, you'll find all of the 7 main rules of the Anime, in the last page you'll find a list of all online players;
Click on a player, you'll have 40 seconds (default) to choose a cause of the death, otherwise, the player will die due to a heart attack.

The book can be tradable, you'll lose your powers and the new Kira will take your place.
The book can be storable, you'll lose your powers, but can re-become Kira as soon as you unstore the book from your chest.

Permissions:
- DeathNote.sk - If the option "use_permission" is "true", only the players who have this permission can use the DeathNote

Join t.me/SkriptGeT and t.me/SkriptGeTGroup if you need any help
  • 2018-07-20_13.43.02.png
    2018-07-20_13.43.02.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 577
Author
FinalPlayer024
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from FinalPlayer024

Latest updates

1. Added /DeathNote setLang <yourlanguage> and some fixes

Title ^
  2. Added /DeathNote setLang <yourlanguage> and some fixes

Title ^
  3. First load fixes

Added some messages and fixed first load variable error.

Latest reviews

Excellent well developed idea, also with an excellent developer. It was a nice project.
This version is fixed, good work but add langs please
Wow, this absolutely an amazing skript!!! No errors, two languages. Only one thing needed to be the best skript in the world. .. add more langs as Franch, Spanish, Deutsch and Japan.
FinalPlayer024
FinalPlayer024
._.

I'll think about that ~