Dark VS Light Notepad++ UDL

Skript Tools Dark VS Light Notepad++ UDL 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Description:
This UDL was available on old skunity forums but I was unable to bring back the light theme as I only had the dark saved, I've changed the light theme to have all the features as dark this UDL comes with syntax highlighting for conditions, effects, events, comments, strings, variables, etc...

Light Installation:

1. Unzip the provided download
  2. Open up notepad++
  3. at the top click language and then define your language
  4. click "Import..." and add the light xml file
  5. it should now by default open all .sk's with that UDL, you can also change the language manually from the language drop down menu

Dark Installation:

1. Same steps as Light Installation except import the dark xml instead of the light
  2. After done, in notepad++ go to settings (at the top) and click style configurator
  3. In the Select Theme drop down menu select Obsidian, hit save and you are all done
Screenshots:
Dark:
f3a90b316b.png

Light:
c41fa198a0.png
Author
Veraid
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Veraid

Latest reviews

It looks great, but since adding it, it will close out or crash my Notepad++ within a few minutes. Which also makes me have to re-import the language and set it up again.
These UDLs really help the eyes. I prefer light over dark, and a change to Arial on the default font, but that isn't hard for me to change. Thanks a ton!