Made by MinecraftMan1013
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18
Have you ever wanted to make a custom shop with ease? Then this script is perfect for you!
Perks of this script
- Create, setup, and modify a new or exiting shop with ease
- Complete documentation on how to create, setup, and modify shops.
- Everything shop related is created using a GUI or a command
Commands & Permissions:
- EssentialsX (Or some other Economy Manager)
For a list of commands and permissions, read the first page of the docs.
- Download the file
- Navigate to "plugins/Skript/scripts/" on your server and put the zip file here
- Unzip the zip
- Type "/sk reload Shop/" in Minecraft
- Check the docs on how to create, format, and add actions to shops.
Within each shop file, you can configure options related to that specific shop.
- Inventory Size
- How many rows should the shop have?
- Default: 6
- Shop Name
- What is the name of the shop?
- This is also the command to open the shop
There is also a file for options related to the overall function of the shops.
- File Location: Shop
- Shops: "Shop", "Blocks", and "Redstone"
- No Permission Message
- The message that players get sent if they don't have permission to do a command
- Default: &4You don't have permission to do this!
- Cancel Click
- When players click an item in the shop, should it cancel the event?
- Default: true
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Custom Shops 1.5.2
Create completely custom shops without the pain of configuration