Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

There is more than 4
Every tick:
loop all players
GIVES LOTS OF LAG
Even though false positives may happen, I don't want you to get discouraged to continue this. It's really neat, the code looks correct and you are doing a very great job.

You can't take every plugin in mind when you make this.

The skript itself is highly configurable which is very great, especially for server administrators who do not have a lot of knowledge of skript.

Thank you for making this! ;)
Etho
Etho
Thanks for the Review <3. I'm working on a new Map For Anticheat testing that will include a lot of the Bugs I've encountered throughout making Anticheats, it will Hopefully improve my next Anticheat that I've just started working on.
Lots of false positives, wouldn't recommend. Angle check falses on almost every hit :D. Reach is very bad too and doesn't have a ping factor.
Etho
Etho
Thanks for the Honest review. You can always disable angle check through the Anticheat's Config :).

The next Anticheat I've started working on will have ping checks :) and a new Map for testing it on.
if you have essentials and /warp to a place semi far away from where you are you can false speed, sensitivespeed, and sometimes if the warp makes you go high up in the air it can false fly and if you do /speed 7 or higher on essentials you false speed and sensitivespeed sometimes when you get on pigs with saddles after getting off and on a little far away from the pig you will sometimes false speed and sensitivespeed that speed and sensitivespeed false works on horses to not just pigs and if your on a pig with a saddle and you have a carrot on a stick in your hand and you open your inventory while your holding the carrot on the stick and you sort items in your inventory while the pigs still moving you false invmananger and for some reason if your on a horse with a saddle even if your not moving at all with the horse while your moving items on your inventory you false invmanager and the speed checks when they flag the vls dont change there just stuck at 4 they dont change etc im done testing for a little bit ill get on it a little later and heres a video of a reach false flag just by jumping while hitting https://streamable.com/75ikm and a flight float false if you have gadgetsmenu plugin link https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/gadgetsmenu-1-8-1-14-4.10885/ and use trampoline gadget and stay on it for like 20 seconds you will start falsing flight float heres a video of it https://streamable.com/mnbf8 and if you use teleport gadget in the gadgetsmenu and use it to teleport like 5-10 blocks away you will false speed and sensitivespeed heres a video of it https://streamable.com/xu7mg
Etho
Etho
Thanks for reporting more issues, I'll try to fix separate plugin bugs as best as I can, I'll also be able to test Cryantic more since its the weekend and fix more issues, and Regarding the VL System it just prints how many Violation Points the detection adds to the player's total Kinda like how NCP Does it.

Edit:
Regarding the Reach I'm currently improving it and trying to work on Angle Checks
getting in boats falses fly speed sensitvespeed and when you die and respawn you false sensitivespeed and theres to many bypassses lmao and your killaura checks aren't even aim checks there just checking if your hitting on post LOL ill list every check i could false
Speed SensitiveSpeed Fly Reach Scaffold InvManager etc i just dont recommend this until all this crap is fixed LITTERALLY RESPAWNING WHEN YOU DIE FALSES SENSITIVESPEED
and all the checks i bypassed list
Sneak Speed SensitiveSpeed Nofall InvaildMove Flight FlightFloat InvManager Killaura KillauraAutoBlock Reach And KillauraB so pretty much half the checks false and the checks are garbage to easy to bypass
Etho
Etho
Thanks for reporting the issues, I'll be fixing them right away :)