Resource icon

Script ChatItem 1.9.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
awsqed
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.18
  2. 1.19
  3. 1.20
ChatItem is a script that allows you to display your items in the chat.
Just type [hand] or any other keyword in the chat and your items will be displayed.
This was originally a port of ItemToChat.

Features
  • Customizable
  • Supports multiple keywords
  • Works with any chat format
  • Supports multiple keywords/items in a single message
  • Prevents the player from typing the same keyword multiple times: Check out my [helmet][helm][head] Check out my [helmet]
Dependencies
Support
If you are experiencing any problems with this script, you can:
Author
D4isDAVID
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Small Fixes

Dependencies have been updated to Skript 2.6.4+ and SkBee 2.15.0+. Fixed Messages changing...
  2. Troubles With Chat Format

This update adds a new config option and a new feature that fixes some annoyances when directly...
  3. Fix for SkBee 2.8.3+

SkBee 2.8.3 broke some of the current script functionality, causing the messages of players to...

Latest reviews

I love this Skript, Do you have others such as [balance]/[money]? Would be great too!
very nice, simple project that help a lot. As a feedback for the future make it easier for players other than opening the code and editing by them self like command /word [main word] [short cuts for the words]
D4isDAVID
D4isDAVID
Hey, thank you for the review! As for the feedback, adding such a command would use another addon - something that I would like to avoid... but I'll keep your idea in mind.
i love it It works perfectly, it's the best out there.
D4isDAVID
D4isDAVID
A first review! Thanks a lot for reviewing, really. Remember that if you run into any issues or if you have suggestions you are free to contact me. :)