ChatItem is a script that allows you to display your items in the chat.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16
Just type [hand] or any other keyword in the chat and your items will be displayed.
This was originally a remake of ItemToChat, which you should use if you are using earlier versions of Skript.
- Supports multiple keywords
- Works with any chat format
- Supports multiple keywords/items in a single message
- Prevents the player from typing the same keyword multiple times:
Check out my [helmet][helmet][helmet] ➔ Check out my [helmet]
- Skript 2.5.3+ (SkriptLang)
- SkBee 1.10.2+
1a. Download Skript & SkBee and add them to your plugins folder.
1b. Restart the server for the plugins to work.
2. Download the file of this resource, and place it in plugins/Skript/scripts.
3. Run the command /sk reload chatitem.
If you have run into a issue or if you have a suggestion, you can contact me on the forums, or on Discord (d4#3016).
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script ChatItem 1.7.1
Display items in the Chat.