ChatItem is a script that allows you to display your items in the chat.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.17, 1.18, 1.19
Just type [hand] or any other keyword in the chat and your items will be displayed.
This was originally a remake of ItemToChat.
- Supports multiple keywords
- Works with any chat format
- Supports multiple keywords/items in a single message
- Prevents the player from typing the same keyword multiple times: Check out my [helmet][helm][head] ➔ Check out my [helmet]
If you are experiencing any problems with this script, you can:
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script ChatItem 1.8.2
Display items in the Chat.