Resource icon

Script ChatDistance - Only talk to players near! 1.17-1.18 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
AidenKing
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.16
  2. 1.17
  3. 1.18
This will let you use ProximityChat with the ingame chat and this means
If a player is far and decides to talk to you and is not within a certain range/distance
the skript will detect the distance between both players and if a player is over the set distance
it will then not let the message go to those players

Features / Commands
/Range <NUMBER>
Range will let you set the distance between players where the sending messages is allowed
/Chatdspy
This will not work currently but when its done it will let you see messages with no set range
/Shout
Sends a message to all players with no set range. BUT you need to wait 3 minutes each time
/ChatDistance
Shows a list of commands like this one
/ChatDistReload
Reloads the skript THIS WILL NOT WORK IF SKRIPT IS MERGED OR RENAMED AND DOES NOT SHOW ERRORS

IMPORTANT FOR USE

DO NOT PUT THIS ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION
NEVER PUT THIS SKRIPT IN YOUR SKRIPT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT
DO NOT HOST DOWNLOADS OF THIS SKRIPT ON OTHER SITES
THIS WILL ONLY BE POSTED ON SKUNITY IF SEEN ON OTHER SITES
AND THIS MESSAGE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED THEN PLEASE TELL ME ON SKUNITY PAGE IN COMMENTS

I Found a problem! / I have a suggestion!

Please! comment on this skript page i would like to know!
If you have a suggestions its the same just comment i probably will not update this but when if i do
i would love to do each suggestion i get!
Author
AidenKing
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings