Cellblock 2.0.0 pre-release 2 (Release: 24072020)
- Rent extensions can now be done by clicking on a Cell sign, using the /cb rent command or the new /cb extend command. Rent extensions use the flags system so staff in override mode, users with admin flags, users with the rent flag or the renter themselves can extend rent times.
- Deleting cells now exists. Cellblock 2 had no way of removing a cell once it had been created. /cb delete [cell] [reset=false] will handle this.
- Cell Deletion event is fired when a cell is deleted. It's fired before any data is deleted and can stop data deletion, but cannot stop reset if that's set to true via the command. This might change in future updates to the reset being part of Cellblock_Cells_Delete_Cell function.
- New options have been added. Deleted-1/4 for updating the signs of cells when they've been deleted or you can use RemoveSignsOnDelete to have the signs be set to air.
- Some messages were slightly altered to be worded better and have a clearer meaning
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Cellblock 2.0.0-pre3
Cellblock - create cells, manage areas and do more on your server