1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script Cellblock 2.0.0-pre3

Cellblock - create cells, manage areas and do more on your server

1. Bug and error fixes. New version support

BaeFell
    cellblock-logo.png

Cellblock 1.8.2
    [/CENTER]
    General Update
    • LATEST VERSION SUPPORT! Cellblock 1.8.2 will run on Spigot/Paper 1.14.4 using Skript 2.4-beta5. Cellblock 1.8.2 will also support lower versions as well.
    Bug fixes
    • CELLBLOCK WARNINGS! All warnings produced by Skript when loading Cellblock.sk have been fixed
    • CELLBLOCK ERRORS! Errors for Cellblock have been fixed
    • VARIABLE TYPOS! There were some typos in variables used across Cellblock. These have been fixed.
    • BETTERCELLS WARNINGS! Using newer versions of Skript produced warnings from BetterCells.sk. These warnings are now fixed

Cellblock 2 Progress
    • Cellblock 2 will be completely different in how it is setup and run on a very unique setup. This will allow Cellblock 2 to be more powerful that Cellblock 1 in terms of what is offered by Cellblock, the performance impact Cellblock has on the server and the extension of the Cellblock API
    • Due to the size of Cellblock 1, rewriting and converting it to the new Cellblock 2 setup is taking some time. There is also the time taken with writing the new Cellblock Core which is what will run everything in Cellblock
    • I am actively maintaining multiple projects aside from Cellblock and haven't been able to dedicate my full time to it. I do aim to be dedicating more time to Cellblock by the end of the year.

Thanks to everyone for purchasing Cellblock. This update came from user reports which I wouldn't of known about otherwise. Please inform me of any issues you have when using Cellblock.

Thanks again,
    BaeFell
    Moderocky likes this.
Return to update list...