- Ability to send PermissionEx commands over your bungee server
- Set Certain ranks to be bungee wide
- config is seperate from skript, and can be found in the PermissionEx folder (Or if specified in a different folder)
- hooks onto /pex reload, and reloads the config with the command
same as PermissionEx's arguments
- will generate an example config file, use this if the guide in the config file isn't sufficient enough
- will reload the config file and if deleted will redownload the config file, along side reloading the pex plugin
- install the required plugins (click linked plugin to take you to its main page)
- load server
- install BungeePex.sk and load it in
- navigate to permissionEx folder and open up BungeePex.yml
- follow the instructions in it
- if you need more help, in console use /syncpex example
Note: This isn't even technically Bungee Cord IF you really wanted, you could connect servers on completely separate servers together
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script BungeePEX 1.0
A script to connect your servers with bungee cord