- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11BOOKSHELVES!
for Skript 2.2
This little script allows you to store items in your bookshelves.
• Skript (at least version 2.2)
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Install Skript v2.2 on your Spigot/Bukkit server.
2. goto "plugins\Skript\scripts"
3. upload the required file.
4. Restart your server or type "/sk reload <script name>"
(in this case: /sk reload BS_1.0.000)
Config is inside the script!
- shelf_created: &8[&cShelves&8] &cShelf successfully created.
- shelf_created_exists: &8[&cShelves&8] &cShelf already exists. Using saved inventory
- shelf_destroyed: &8[&cShelves&8] &cShelf destroyed. Getting items back.
- shelf_destroyed_not_exist: &8[&cShelves&8] &cNo Shelf-inventory exists.
- shelf_open_not_yours: &8[&cShelves&8] &cThat's not your shelf.
- shelf_open_not_exist: &8[&cShelves&8] &cNo Shelf-inventory exists.
- shelf_save_saved: &8[&cShelves&8] &cShelf-inventory saved.
- shelf_save_not_yours: &8[&cShelves&8] &cThat's not your shelf - restoring previous items.
- shelf_save_not_exist: &8[&cShelves&8] &cNo Shelf-inventory exists.
If you have any suggestions, post it in comments!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script BOOKSHELF INVENTORIES! [Skript 2.2] 1.0.010
Store your items in bookshelves!