- AsuDev (Revelationage)
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
Block sounds is a script that allows you to play sounds at locations in an infinite loop.
- Play sounds at blocks with an endless loop
- Easy to use commands to setup sound locations
Permission is 'sounds' for all of the commands.
/addsound <ID> <sound> <volume> <pitch> <length secs>
Adds a sound to the sound database. <ID> can be anything you want, <sound> is the name of the sound ex. 'block.anvil.land', <volume> is the range of the sound (note: 1 volume = 16 block radius), <pitch> is the frequency, and <length secs> is how long the sound is.
Note: Setting <length secs> is important so the code knows when to repeat a sound.
Deletes a sound from the sound database.
Lists all sounds in sound database.
Attaches a sound to your targeted block.
Gets all sounds being played at targeted block.
Lists of all sound block locations and what sounds are playing at them (Click to teleport to them)
Removes a sound from targeted block.
Removes all sounds from targeted block.
1. Create a sound ID with /addsound
2. Use /setsound <ID> while looking at a block to attach sound.
3. That's all! Other commands are for managing sounds and sound blocks.
Skript Bensku Fork 2.3.6
I have not tested this on 1.14.1 or newest Skript version. Let me know if it works or not.
1. Players who join after a sound is played cannot hear it. I do not know if it is possible to fix this but they will hear the sound once it loops again.
In this video, you can hear birds chirping, water fountains, and a blacksmith hammering away on an anvil. These are sounds in a custom resource pack that are used with this script.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Block Sounds 1.0
Play sounds on an endless loop at blocks.