• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

The addon looks good in its beginning, can you tell us more about these features?
Okami
Okami
yes, of course!

ill explain A bit more than what I already have in the description.

this core plugin does nothing by itself and is simply a "bridge" for the other parts to connect with. which will allowyou to choose what you want depending on your version and makes it easier for me.

the base component includes things such as inventory management, entity management, scoreboards, and things found between all versions of minecraft. so base may include say boss bars, but since 1.9 has better boss bars, it will disable bases' version and enable its own.

the core also allows for other people to develop for it. i may release how-to's later on.

i hope that this makes sense!
I'm japanese, but I think that its a very interesting project.
thanks.
Okami
Okami
thank You for your kind words!

I am hoping that this is something that the community will use and hope that i can keep up with all the features i have planned!