BasicExpressions -Turns Expressions Into Emoticons

Script BasicExpressions -Turns Expressions Into Emoticons V9.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I added new permissions to the actual emojis in chat with permission messages. Although I did not test it yet because my server is down so please keep in mind there could be errors with it, if so notify me please.
I added permission messages and I added some color to the json.sk hover messages:

upload_2018-10-23_19-54-22-png.380101
Ok so kimoVoid and I decided to change the art of this plugin. ElDub & I have created some new commands such as, "/createexpression", "/deleteexpression" & "/serverexpressions" basically you can create your own server's expressions easily in game! Not even through the skript file or any configuration file. This does mean that the expressions commands can be used by any player, so it means it is not by per player support, it is global support such as the whole server emojis/expressions. Thank you SaMaGamers for the suggestion to add creating expressions.

Reminder: This is a somewhat beta stage of this version, please notify me of any bugs or errors.
upload_2018-10-19_12-1-10-png.379142

upload_2018-10-19_12-12-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-19_12-12-16.png
    upload_2018-10-19_12-12-16.png
    385 bytes · Views: 223