- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
Poser allows you to edit your armor stands comfortably and gives you an opportunity to provide your survival players or donators with "Poser Tokens" that allow them to change their armor stands poses via commands. Everything you need in game is the single command "/poser". The command will mostly explain itself, go ingame and try!
- Spigot (1.8 - 1.12.2)
- Skript (dev37c or later) | https://github.com/bensku/Skript/releases
- No add-ons
- Open https://haselkern.com/Minecraft-ArmorStand/
- Select your MC version and edit the armor stand's pose
- Copy the NBT tag generated by the website
- Add the pose via the command "/poser add <pose-id> <nbt>"
- Look at an armor stand and use "/poser set <pose-id>"
- poser.admin | all permissions
- poser.add | "/poser add" command (allows to add poses)
- poser.delete | "/poser delete" command (allows to delete poses)
- poser.list | "/poser list" command (allows to list poses)
- poser.set | "/poser set" command (allows to apply poses to armor stands)
- poser.item | "/poser item" command (allows to give/get a poser token item)
If you like this resource, please consider buying me a coffee:
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script (Armor Stand) Poser [No add-ons] 1.0
Easy management & player perks