1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script AntiSpam [1.8+] 1.0

AntiSpam | Custom Settings | FREE

1. Pepsikovec
    Supported Minecraft Versions:
    • 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16
    bypass-permission | antispam.bypass

For using this script you need this:
    ● Skript - https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/skript

If the script work well I'll be happy for good rating [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. WrexBG
    WrexBG
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Regarding the answer above, He is right.
    And to answer your question:
    - Main reason: It's not anti-spam, you don't even detect spam, you always apply the cooldown. So It's just a chat cooldown.
    - Your main every second loop can cause lag (looping all players and checking a variable from the variables file is heavy)
    - The way you use variables is very outdated, not that it won't work but it is bad. (e.g. not using lists for per player variables or not using player's uuid) But this is not relevant in your case as it can be done better as mentioned below
    - You declaring the variable in 3 places, on join, first join, and is "variables:"
    - Using variables when you can store the information in metadata

Best of luck in future projects but I would suggest reading and practising more before submitting public resources.
  2. PsekA_F
    PsekA_F
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    The code is very bad... It doesn't use list variables and it has some useless else statements. Besides all this it's just not very effective
    1. Pepsikovec
      Author's Response
      Hello. If you rate it like this, write what doesn't work for you there. Now I don't know what to fix.