AntiPluginsV4 - Do not see your plugins (1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11)

Script AntiPluginsV4 - Do not see your plugins (1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11) 4.4

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Acenox
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
AntiPluginsV4

You want your players to no longer see your plug-ins? So this skript is for you!

Features

• Messages are configurable to 100%
  • config.yml
  • Here is the list of blocked commands:
  • /pl
  • /plugins
  • /plugin
  • /bukkit:help
  • /bukkit: pl
  • /bukkit:?
  • /help
  • /?
  • /ver
  • /version
  • /bukkit: plugin
  • /bukkit: plugins
  • /bukkit:me
  • /minecraft:me
  • /bukkit:ver
  • /bukkit:version
  • /about
  • /icanhasbukkit
  • /bukkit:about
  • /Ver <tab>
  • /Version <tab>
  • /about <tab>
  • /bukkit:about <tab>
  • /? <tab>
  • //calc (WorldEdit protection)
  • //calculate (WorldEdit protection)
  • //eval (WorldEdit protection)
  • //evaluate (WorldEdit protection)
  • //solve (WorldEdit protection)
  • /worldedit:/calc (WorldEdit protection)
  • /worldedit:/calculate (WorldEdit protection)
  • /worldedit:/solve (WorldEdit protection)
  • /worldedit:/eval (WorldEdit protection)
  • /worldedit:/evaluate (WorldEdit protection)
  • Multiple languages (FR/EN/ES/GER/IT)
  • Works in 1.8 - 1.9 - 1.10 - 1.11 (If you want version 1.7, please take AntiPluginsV3.4)
Orders

• /antipl | Allows to reload the config.
  • /langpl <fr/en/es/ger/es> | Lets you change the language!
Addons

• Skript2.2
  • SkRayfall
  • WildSkript
  • SkQuery
Installation

1. Deposit in your file "Skript" le Skript AntiPluginsV4.0.sk in the file Skript/script/
  2. Then, please /sk reload all on your server
  3. The skript is now installed!
Permissions

• plugins.use (This permission allows a non-operator user to see your plugins.)

clear.png

Thanks for posting the bugs / faults, an update will be available soon to correct any problems you encounter!

Thank you for using AntiPluginsV4!
Author
Acenox
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Code Optimization + Update WorldEdit Protection!

Hello ! Finally an update for code optimization ^^! Modification of commands (more than one...
  2. WorldEdit Protection Update x2!

Hello, Good evening, The skript now blocks the following commands in WorldEdit Protection...
  3. Small update x3 ^^!

Hello, Good evening, Lightly updated, to add a command that will now be blocked if the...

Latest reviews

It's good and all, but why do you need to write a config file when there is the "options:" section available? It just makes it very painful to edit/work-with. Next update should get rid of the config.yml and include all the config options in the "options:" section, this way it would look cleaner and well-made.
Another thing, in the "on command" section you wrote a bunch of "if"s, but you could just do "else if" after the first if and it would have been more efficient.
Translations are poorly made, it seems like a google-translate translation.
You could have saved a bunch of lines if you wrote after the "on command", if command contains "bukkit" etc.. This way all the bukkit:anything could have been blocked easily.
Acenox
Acenox
Hello,

Yes, this is google translate, because I am French, so yes English is not terrible and I apologize ^^! Thanks for the comment, I take note :)
for the skript in all its kinda good but and i mean this with all love most of the skript plugins you used are not worth it you could of done this using skript
Acenox
Acenox
I understand your point of view, after that is only to be more complete than the other "classic" skripts but yes, a version only with Skript without add-on is completely possible. To see if I would not make a version "Lite" or no add-on will not be used.