Resource icon

Script Abba Caving 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
Abba Caving Minigame

This is a small minigame called ABBA, it's a minigame created by the Mindcrack server (an SMP Youtube server) where the goal of the game is to earn the most points. Each ore in the game gains points. emeralds 7, diamonds 5, gold 3, lapis 1, redstone 1, iron 0.5 coal 0.5

And the goal is to be the player with the most points. At the end of 20ish minutes, the winner gets to keep all the ores (Not implemented giving in this script).

I'm making this script public because someone might find it useful. I made this in a few minutes for my Vanilla server to have some fun with friends, so it's not fully configurable, but it's very small and performance driven, so you can edit it easily. The size is less than 130 lines.

Requirements:
Skript 2.3
PaperSpigot (For Action-Bar Support)
Designed for 1.13.2+

Have fun with it, and thanks.
Author
LimeGlass
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from LimeGlass

Latest reviews

Good skript! Hope u add more features! GG!
50 Chars......