• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
  2. 1.14
BvzjsZU.png

Kosmos is a Skript addon focused on providing a variety of world-related features such as world creation and management (including automatic loading on startup of worlds), world border manipulation, custom world generation, and more!

These features allow you create a world management system for your server entirely in Skript - meaning you can delete Multiverse or similar plugins, and fully customize the functionality to what you need, because that's the whole point of Skript.

You can also utilize its custom generation feature to create worlds that are fully customized to your needs, such as your own custom Skyblock worlds or infinitely sized cities. Kosmos also has a variety of other miscellaneous world-related features, like chunk syntaxes and 1.13 gamerule syntaxes. If you can't find your desired feature, just suggest it on the discussion page or in the Discord channel!

Check out Kosmos' website for more info! Also, consider joining the Skript Chat Discord Server to discuss Kosmos and other Skript addons in dedicated channels.

If you find bugs or have certain feature requests, I highly recommend you create an issue on GitHub, as that will ensure that I can address your concern instead of it being buried by other posts/messages.
Author
Tlatoani
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Tlatoani

Latest updates

1. BETA.4: Fixed an issue with the normal dimension

This is a very small update to address a small issue: Kosmos has a dimension type that refers...

Latest reviews

helped me, thank youuuuuu! <3 i loved the addon!!!!