Resource icon

Addon LiteBansSk 0.6.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
Features:
  • Listen for LiteBans ban/mute/kick/warn events
    • Retrieve information about those events, such as executor, banned player, reason, duration, and more
  • Listen for LiteBans broadcast events
    • Useful for sending the message to other platforms, such as Discord, IRC, Slack, etc.
  • Use Skript syntax to ban/mute/kick/warn someone
  • Full documentation on the wiki
Planned features:

The source is on github, feel free to explore and/or fork it. You may also report issues there.

You can join the Skript Chat Discord server to chat with me about the addon if you have any questions. Mention @Griffin (This is the most effective way of communicating with me as I will not check this page often).

LiteBans is not my plugin. Ruan has made this wonderful plugin. Click below to view the resource page on SpigotMC.

If you have any questions/problems, please don't be afraid to contact me. Please use hastebin or code blocks for large amounts of code/errors.

Enjoy!
Author
PugaBear
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from PugaBear

Latest updates

1. Fix download link

Fix download link
  2. Fix Download Link

Fix Download Like - Love Wheezy
  3. Small bugfixes/additions

You can now add ip to the create entry effect. Fixed bug where all new entries made by litebans...

Latest reviews

Great work my friend. Keep going on :) .
Nice keep up the good work, great addon bro