Hippo
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Mr_Darth, _tud, Chungus the Greatest
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
  2. 1.14
  3. 1.15
  4. 1.16
  5. 1.17
  6. 1.18
  7. 1.19
  8. 1.20
hippobanner.png

Hippo is a Skript addon, allowing you to compile Java classes running Skript code during runtime.​
Requirements:

Hippo is a Skript addon, allowing you to compile Java classes running Skript code during runtime and interact with them by using skript-reflect.

Check the Wiki for detailed documentation and a guide with examples of how to start with Hippo. To report an issue use GitHub and for support, you can also reach me on SkUnity discord.

Thanks, and happy Skripting! ♥
Reactions: erenkara and ploxxy
Author
pesekjan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from pesekjan

Latest updates

1. 1.1.1

Changelog: Code sections of classes are now loaded after the registration of functions (and...
  2. 1.1 - Skript 2.7 Update

Hippo now supports Skript 2.7 and takes advantage of the newly introduced features and changes...
  3. 1.0.0 - Super Hippo!

The first full release of Hippo! The old code has been reworked almost fully from scratch and...

Latest reviews

i just downloaded "hippo" from a mysterious website. suddenly, dancing hippos in top hats appeared, claiming i was their leader. chaos ensued - rainbow water, furniture floating, and hippos everywhere. even the weather went wild. a guru's advice didn't help. eventually, a giant pineapple saved the day, sending the hippos back. back to normal, i vowed to avoid sketchy downloads.
It becomes harder than java at some point, but it removes skript limitations, so I highly recommend it.
папочка закончил работу, папочка потрудился и make hippo great again
An excellent resource for those who lack the power of Skript-reflect, not without flaws, but it works. It would be great to see this in Skript-reflect itself, looking forward to the collaboration!
The best addon ever developed, reducing the restrictions of Skript and shortening and improving the readability of your reflect code.