- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19Creates a sustainable economy without relying on jobs, tasks, or quests that require another whole system. Thus, it's easy to source income.
While holding the item, use /convert add <amount || "all">, then open the /convert gui to complete the transaction (having the money collected).
- EssentialsX (or any economy provider plugin that uses vault api)
- Withdrawal of money to item
- Saves the converted item into a variable.
- The action can be canceled.
- On join notification, if the money is not collected.
- Custom configuration.
- The transaction cannot be completed if the player's inventory doesn't have space for it.
- Skbee support with convert-plus.sk - with rich text components and tab completions
- /convert add <amount or "all"> - converts the item to diamond while holding the item.
- /convert gui - where the transaction is to be completed.
- /convert cancel - cancel the transaction.
- /convert withdraw <amount> - converts the player's balance to item.
- /convert balance - checks the player's balance.
- /convert help - all command information
item: diamond #item for exchange (e.g. it's diamond)
amount: 1 #change the conversion amount for the item to money (e.g. 1 diamond = $1. set the amount to 1 as if it's $1)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script [1.19-1.16] Simple Money Converter : SKRIPT v1.0
Converts your desired item to economic money and vice versa!