- Supported Minecraft Versions
While holding the item, use /convert add <amount || "all">, then open the /convert gui to complete the transaction (having the money collected).
- EssentialsX (or any economy provider plugin that uses vault api)
- Withdrawal of money to item
- Saves the converted item into a variable.
- The action can be canceled.
- On join notification, if the money is not collected.
- Custom configuration.
- The transaction cannot be completed if the player's inventory doesn't have space for it.
- Skbee support with convert-plus.sk - with rich text components and tab completions
- /convert add <amount or "all"> - converts the item to diamond while holding the item.
- /convert gui - where the transaction is to be completed.
- /convert cancel - cancel the transaction.
- /convert withdraw <amount> - converts the player's balance to item.
- /convert balance - checks the player's balance.
- /convert help - all command information
item: diamond #item for exchange (e.g. it's diamond)
amount: 1 #change the conversion amount for the item to money (e.g. 1 diamond = $1. set the amount to 1 as if it's $1)