1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script [1.11 - 1.14.4] ★ ChatCore ★ [► ALL IN ONE CHAT MANAGEMENT PLUGIN ◄] 3.2.0

ChatCore Is a feature heavy ChatControl like Skript that is being constantly updated

1. 3.2.0

FrostedWeFall
    UPDATE 3.2.0 IS HERE! MEDIUM SIZED UPDATE!
    PLEASE DON'T CLAIM THIS SKRIPT AS YOUR OWN. ITS MY BEST WORK!

Config has been reset for updating purposes. Please redo it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks to jackYodil, Hyperbyte, hazzlewood and BasicL in the Spigot reviews section for helping me bug fix.

Go to discussion tab in Skunity as well and leave some comments and ill respond to each one.

BrettplayMC | Sorry about ripping the page from Maximvdw. I have changed this, I did not mean any disrespect
    Baefell | I am aware of this but to be fair im not sure how to fix this. I am working on it for the next update :emoji_slight_smile:
    ShaneBee | Apology to ShaneBee as well, will try to be a better developer from now and maintain my projects.

Yes this 100% works on 1.13.x and 1.14.x
    Any suggestions or bugs let me know :emoji_slight_smile:

Changelog:

Fix | Fixed Experimental Anti Ad ( Still in testing phase )
    Fix | Actually added the prefix variable to the start of some messages! ( DUH )
    Misc | The new permission node is FrostChat.<perm> instead of ChatCore.<perm>
    Add | Added an OnLoadMessage function and in config
    Misc | Converted {@ReportDelayInt} into {@ReportDelayNew}
    Fix | Removed the Domain Count - Cause its broken smh
    Misc | Removed Anti Hacksuation - Pointless
    Misc | Rechecked all of the words to reduce lag, Make sure theres no copies. ( E.g "F*** off" is removed because "F***" is there already
    NEW | Now default to using the Experimental Anti Advertisment module.

Please submit some code and give us feedback. YOU WILL BE CREDITED
Return to update list...