Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

i rate 3 stars because it is not made in the best way, but because it works, i will give 3, a better way is to check if a hit distance is more than 3, add 1 to a variable, if the variable is more than 3, flag, if the hit is less than 3, clear the variable, :)
MrScopes
MrScopes
Thanks for the feedback, any suggestions? Dm me
"Don't remove the %{_d}% unless you know what you're doing"
MrScopes
MrScopes
I don't understand what you mean by this.
I like the idea of logging illegal hits and the fact you got rid of those useless stops:

Now i've looked in to your skript a little further here are things to improve:

- Variables - any use of {variable.index} (dots in general) is never really a good idea even when followed by {variable.index::index}
- Waiting - I don't see why you're waiting ticks in certain situations but that's not exactly an issue just peaked my curiosity and may be unnecessary
- else statements (line 130) - Remember if you're using else you don't have to be so specific in certain situations. If it doesn't follow in to any of the if conditions it will look for the else statement no matter if you've used an "else if"
- Also try look up on using cooldowns properly in skript
MrScopes
MrScopes
Thanks, will work on stuff!
3 things that lost you 3 stars:
- Poor variable usage
- Using "stop"
- "distance between attacker and victim" never actually functions very well and usually prints out a number larger than 5.
MrScopes
MrScopes
Thanks for telling, I've tested lots of times and I've never seen it go more than the aprox. distance of the attacker.