✖ UltimateChatBot ✖
- Tim Alexander
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
Ever wanted a chatbot for your server? A chatbot, which answers any question by players without needing to have team members online? Well, this is a great resource, if you ever wanted something great like this. Because UltimateChatBot supports two languages yet, questions can be added easily ingame, the setup process is quick and easy, and the whole skript is being updated on a regular base. So, what are you waiting for? Download it now and have fun with it today!
But wait, how do I set it up?
Well, it's pretty easy. Take a look:
1. Type /setup to start the whole thing.
2. Give the chatbot a name. It will react to it.
3. Set a permission for using chatbot ingame
4. Add questions with "/addquest [<INTER>] obj [<OBJECT>]".
5. Type the answer in chat, it will be saved instantly.
6. Try it. Ask the chatbot how ever you want to.
Well, you didn't think it could be that easy, huh?
But it is. It's simple. And you can add as many questions as you want to.
/ucb - rang.admin
/reset - rang.admin
/import [<ID>] - rang.admin
/export - rang.admin
/listquest - rang.admin
/addquest [<INTER>] obj [<OBJECT>] - rang.admin
/setup - rang.admin
For using the chatbot ingame, you can use a permission. It will be asked in the setup, if you type "none", there will be no permission needed for using the chatbot ingame.
How many questions can I add?
- Unlimited. You can add as many as you want.
Why doesn't it work?
- It does work. If you can't get it started, you probably need to install all the dependencies, because they're needed.
Can I donate?
- Of course. Add me on Skype (HiverHD) or on Discord (HiverHD#8419) and ask me. I'll answer as soon as possible.
Which interrogatives can I use?
- Currently "what", "who", "where", "whose", "how", and "why". This should be enough for now.
Can I edit the code?
- Sure. It's a skript. But please do not present it as your own work/code. I wrote it. And I put a lot of effort into it.
- Skript (2.1 works fine)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script ✖ UltimateChatBot ✖ 1.8-1.12 ✖ BEST ✖ 3.1.0
✖ The smartest learning ChatBot ✖
- PRESET DATABASE FOR SMALLTALK May 31, 2018