♦ Advanced Player Info ♦ - [GUI] [UUID] [+4000 Placeholders] [1.8»1.12.2]

Script ♦ Advanced Player Info ♦ - [GUI] [UUID] [+4000 Placeholders] [1.8»1.12.2] 1.4.4

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

taSmqFb.png

A new small update but useful.

6QEcfYM.png

» CHANGELOG:
- Added custom holograms refresh interval.
- Fixed a bug in the last update.. the auto config.yml generator was missing the hologramsList value.

» NOTES:
- You either add this value to the config.yml or delete the config.yml file and let it generate again.
Code:
hologramsrefresh: '5' # in seconds - NOTE: using 1 second might lag your server if there is a lot of players.

» And as always have a wonderful day.
taSmqFb.jpg

Sorry for being inactive for a while, I don't have much time to work because of my study (my last year at school o_O ).

Anyway, this update has a lot of awesome features and fixes, And it's very important to update to this version.

NOTE: Before updating to this version you must backup your config.yml and gui.yml files, because you must use the new ones, then you can import your data again manually, I will add a better way to do all of that later :emoji_wink:.

6QEcfYM.png

» NEW FEATURES:
- Added exempt bypass feature (permission: "playerinfo.exempt.bypass") to bypass players that have permission "playerinfo.exempt"
- Added Background items
(Useless items only used for cool look & designs)
- Added Locked items (Useless items only used for cool look & designs but different from background items they have another ID)
- Removed Direct Inventory from GUI (Remember that horrible quick inventory that was in the middle of the GUI? yea it has been removed :emoji_slight_smile: which means more slots are now available)
- Added '/pi reload' command (A configuration reload command)
- Added Refresh Item (Quick info/gui refresh item in GUI)
- GUI now has 6 rows instead of 7 (7 rows was a really weird idea)
- Added a check of lore is set or not (if lore of gui item is not set then there will not be any line in the lore area)
- Added if player is not wearing armor, the item that will be shown in the gui is now customizable.
- Added UUID Support & Auto data conversion from player to player's uuid.
- Added new variables:
[player-money] [player-killcause], [player-deathcause]
- Added normal deaths causes like fall, lava, etc.

» FIXES:
- Fixed some bugs in Last Kill & Death (Support mobs now & fixed)

- Removed AutoReload (Less lag)
- Fixed cancel inventory click while gui is opened (You can't move items while GUI is opened)
- Optimized plugin's load messages and checks (Better look & easier code)

» KNOWN BUGS:
- There is a small bug that I will fix soon which is.. you can't use ", " or " and " without quotes, if you use them a new line will be added (in any list value in gui.yml or in config.yml)

» Screenshots:
4VAzMXz.png

jph5sLa.png

cNSPbua.png

» Read Me:
* I will upload a tutorial video on this plugin soon. (if you have made a tutorial video on it please send the link to me in PM or in discord)
* If you have any question, please PM me or join my discord @ Click Here

* Please don't forget to leave a 5 star review to motivate me to keep going on this project and make more awesome stuff ♥

» ENJOY ♥
Hello Everybody, Merry Christmas I know I'm late a little bit, sorry for that :emoji_grinning:

I just made this little update with a couple fixes, but the important thing is.. XMAS SALE and it is (60%) and it will last to 1/1/2018, don't miss this sale :emoji_slight_smile:

Changelog:

• v1.2.2:
- Fixed Some messages.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- If you have any suggestion/problem please contact me on SkUnity.

Have fun everyone and Happy Holiday.