♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK]

Script ♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK] 3.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

NEW UPDATE!
  • I want you to know that the antiswear can also be used as an anti-advertsite system.
  • You can also add phrases to it, but it will only block message that contains the same phrase.

I also want to let you know I'm here, and I want to update this as much as possible. I don't have more ideas for future updates. Suggest your featured ideas, and I will look into them!

Also, I wanna than you, we reached 1.000 downloads!

Rate SuperBans if you like it! More than 1 rating is possible!
NEW UPDATE!
  • Changes to the Files:
Added a new option in the config.yml file. It allows you to enable or disable the AntiSwear (enabled by default).
  • OTHER:
Changed the "antiswear.bypass" permission to "sb.antiswear.bypass".
Added a one in one permission! Use "sb.*" to have all permissions in one.

HOW TO UPDATE: As there's only one minium change to config you don't need to remove the full file. You must add "Enabled: 'true'" in the config.yml file, to the ANTISWEAR path. It should look like:
Code:
ANTISWEAR:
  Enabled: 'true'
  Word-Replacer: '*'
  WORDS:
  - fuck
NEW UPDATE!
  • I have added a new module: FROZEN!
    • /(s)freeze <player> sb.silentfreeze | sb.freeze Freeze players.
    • /(s)unfreeze <player> sb.silentunfreeze | sb.unfreeze Freeze players.
    • Added frozen messages to the customization.yml file.
  • And another new module: ANTISWEAR!
    • It allows you to add unlimited blocked words, as well as the symbol which will replace the blocked word.
    • Bypass permission: 'antiswear.bypass'.
    • Added aswear messages to the customization.yml file.
    • Add your own words in the config.yml file.
  • Changes to the Files:
    • Added a new option in the config.yml file: 'Show-Leave-Message', used when you are punished and forced to leave the server.
    • Removed unused option in the config.yml file (silent_punish_notifies_console).
    • Removed messages.yml file and added customization.yml instead.
    • Completly new Config.yml and Customization.yml files format. (Check the gallery files spoiler in the description for more info).
    • Removed the '§' colorcoed and changed to '&'.
  • Fixed some wrong permissions.
  • Improved the skript code as well as some unused lines are rewrited with new ones.
  • The updatechecker message will only apear on server startup, next to the banner message sent to console.
HOW TO UPDATE: Stop the server, place the new SuperBans.sk file in the scipts folder. Remove the old SuperBans folder and start the server. The new files will be created, wait up to 50 seconds.

Only your suggested features will be added. I'm not going to add my own ideas, so suggest things if you want me to update this.
I'm also planning to start coding a new skript! Which one do you want?
NEW UPDATE!
  • Fixed the help command was not displaying the silent warn option "/(s)warn ...".
  • Removed logo in the SuperBans.sk file.
  • The description is beeing edited, some texts will change, as well as some images.
NEW UPDATE!
  • Removed the version string in the config.yml file. It was not needed since I added a new method. You can remove the "version: '2.6'" line of your config.
  • The "check_for_updates" option is still in the config.yml file, and you mustn't remove it.
  • Fixed the warn command. It was not running, my fault.
NEW UPDATE!
  • I've full recoded the skript.
  • Added UUID support.
  • Added config and messages files.
  • There are now more than 50 messages editable.
  • Added lots of options to configure.
  • Changed the help message.
  • Added a new command! "/punish".
  • Added silent punishments! (read the description page).
  • Removed the "/kickall" command.
  • Changed the "/notify". It will be automatic, <on/off> removed.
  • Changed temppunishment methods, so it won't check every X seconds to unban tempbanned players. This will prevent lag.
  • Added console startup messages.
  • You can change punishment notification type (Message or actionbar).
  • Rewrited to full description page, some permissions and other things have changed!
A LOT MORE TO COME AND DISCOVER. DOWNLOAD IT AND TRY IT YOURSELF. New dependencies are needed!

IMPORTANT: This was the premium version. But I've decided to post it free.
AS I'VE ACHIVED A CONSIDERABLE NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS AND SEEN WITH THE REVIEWS THIS RESOURCE HAS LIKED SO MUCH, I WILL MARK IT AS A LITE VERSION. SUPERBANS WILL NOW ONLY BE UPDATED TO FIX BUGS. NO MORE FEATURES WILL BE ADDED TO THIS VERSION!

I'M CODING THE PAID VERSION WICH WILL INCLUDE, AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS: MORE GUIs, BUNGEECORD AND UUID SUPPORT.

POST HERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE PAID VERSION: https://goo.gl/VK9Q16
NEW UPDATE!
  • Now you can tempmute players using /tempmute PlayerName A reason must be here 1 day, 2 hours
  • Tempmute permissions are:
    • /tempmute -> sb.tempmute -> Tempmutes a player
    • sb.tempmute.exempt -> Won't be tempmuted
    • sb.tempmute.notify -> Get notified on new tempmutes
  • Removed some unused part of code
  • I've added a new image to Screenshots
Thank you for downloading and using SuperBans. I really like updating it, I want this to be updated as much as possible, so your help is needed! Suggest HERE anythink you would like me to add, and if I think that it's necessary you will see your suggestion added in future updates!

Do you like this resource? Rate it with a helpfull ★★★★★ review!
NEW UPDATE!
  • Finally I've decided to eliminate the version string in the configuration section of the skript, since it was not very useful and I never remembered to change when updating xd.
Thank you for downloading and using SuperBans. I really like updating it, I want this to be updated as much as possible, so your help is needed! Suggest HERE anythink you would like me to add, and if I think that it's necessary you will see your suggestion added in future updates!
Do you like this resource? Rate it with a helpfull ★★★★★ review!