♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK]

Script ♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK] 3.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Floods my server with unwanted help messages. This code is absolute rubbish. >.>
K
KroterPvP
You must read all the instalation information to make it run perfectly.
Autounban doesn't work... Idk if is my server or what
Although its reloading with 114 errors, I feel this skript will be very useful! I really hope to see a update that makes it bungeecord compatible if it is not already!
K
KroterPvP
Hi, thank you for this review! I have answered your post, waiting your answer.
Great Plugin! Dude wasn't this supposed to be a premium resource? why is it free? over 150KB+ more then most premium plugins on spigot? put it premium!
K
KroterPvP
Thanks for this review!

Yes, this was supposed to be a premium resource, it contains months of developing. Due to skript is easy editable for any person who knows english and to a thread created here, I posted free.