MundoSK

Addon MundoSK 1.8.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I am indeed using MudoSK's custom tablist features, I'll give your suggestions a go and let you know how it goes, thanks for the quick reply
[doublepost=1490841971,1490834810][/doublepost]Alright after some testing these are my results:

I originally did
tablist_remove_tab_delay_spawn: 15
tablist_remove_tab_delay_respawn: 15

and during testing to see if it fixed it I figured out that basically when a player joins the server, he sees any players around him as steves/alex's, the other players will see his/her skin fine

I then changed it to
tablist_remove_tab_delay_spawn: 40
tablist_remove_tab_delay_respawn: 15
But the issue is still there, so I think the main cause is that, when a player joins he will see those around him as steves

Do you think this is something on your end? Or should I give it a try and bump the delay_spawn a little more?
When a player joins the server, do you immediately set them to use custom tablist, or how do you do your system with the tablist?

When a player joins the server, do you immediately set them to use custom tablist, or how do you do your system with the tablist?
I have it set so that it applies the custom tablist to all players 2 ticks after a player joins using the on join event, I do the same thing when a player disconnects, should I wait a little longer?

I have it set so that it applies the custom tablist to all players 2 ticks after a player joins using the on join event, I do the same thing when a player disconnects, should I wait a little longer?
I'm not sure, I'm busy right now so I'll have to save this for tomorrow, but it's possible that that's the problem. I don't know what you're doing after a player disconnects, but there isn't any need to remove players from tablists after disconnects. As of now, with either of the tick changes, is the steve/alex issue only happening on join, or is it still happening after it has already been reverted to correct skins?

I'm not sure, I'm busy right now so I'll have to save this for tomorrow, but it's possible that that's the problem. I don't know what you're doing after a player disconnects, but there isn't any need to remove players from tablists after disconnects. As of now, with either of the tick changes, is the steve/alex issue only happening on join, or is it still happening after it has already been reverted to correct skins?
Ah no worries, no rush I really just wanted to bring the issue up to try and get to the bottom of it eventually, not really in a rush for it to get fixed so no pressure, and yeah the issue mostly only happens when a player joins and only that player, any players around him will see his skin fine, he just wont see theirs. When I teleport to others I see their skins everytime, so I think in game skin issues are fixed, I'll keep you updated if I notice it happening while players are in game, I'll also try to do some more testing such as disabling my tablist script to confirm if the tablist part of mundosk is causing this
[doublepost=1490843567,1490843176][/doublepost]Ah, relief! Your suggestion to wait longer to send the tablist to players after they join seems to have worked, instead of waiting 2 ticks I switched it to 60(3 seconds) and it's working like a charm, skins are loading fine now when the player joins, Thanks alot for the help

Reactions: Tlatoani
Help... I join server and this error :/

123q.png

:emoji_smile:How to open a Sign

When the player close sign

How to get his input content
You can open a sign to a player using the play_server_open_sign_editor packet. All you have to do is set the location pinfo to something random, like his location:
code_language.skript:
set location pinfo 0 of {_packet} to player's location
And send the packet to the player.

Once the player is done writing, they will send a play_client_update_sign packet, containing the lines they wrote in the string array pinfo:
code_language.skript:
string array pinfo 0 of event-packet
You can loop that, print it straight, do whatever, etc. with it.

You can open a sign to a player using the play_server_open_sign_editor packet. All you have to do is set the location pinfo to something random, like his location:
code_language.skript:
set location pinfo 0 of {_packet} to player's location
And send the packet to the player.

Once the player is done writing, they will send a play_client_update_sign packet, containing the lines they wrote in the string array pinfo:
code_language.skript:
string array pinfo 0 of event-packet
You can loop that, print it straight, do whatever, etc. with it.
Thank you very much. I did it!
[doublepost=1491850060,1491848580][/doublepost]In the game
Each time a rebirth
I will be transferred to the starting point of the world
But I want to control the mobile location
So can make some changes by this package to be moved?
play_server_respawn

How to do?

For example, I want to move to after death
The location (500.5, 116, 500.5, the world (" test "),)

Thank you very much. I did it!
[doublepost=1491850060,1491848580][/doublepost]In the game
Each time a rebirth
I will be transferred to the starting point of the world
But I want to control the mobile location
So can make some changes by this package to be moved?
play_server_respawn

How to do?

For example, I want to move to after death
The location (500.5, 116, 500.5, the world (" test "),)
Changing respawn stuff with packets is a bit messy and hard to do, and could result in some bugs if done wrong, so it's better to just change respawn without packets, MundoSK (version BETA.7.135 and above) has an expression that you can use to do this, in the on respawn event:
code_language.skript:
on respawn:
    set respawn location to {_loc}

Changing respawn stuff with packets is a bit messy and hard to do, and could result in some bugs if done wrong, so it's better to just change respawn without packets, MundoSK (version BETA.7.135 and above) has an expression that you can use to do this, in the on respawn event:
code_language.skript:
on respawn:
    set respawn location to {_loc}
Code:
 [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: set respawn location to location(0.5, 96, 10.5, world("world"), 179.9, -1.4) (1.sk, line 20: set respawn location to location(0.5, 96, 10.5, world("world"), 179.9, -1.4)')
I use a 1.7.4

I have get error.

code_language.skript:
[18:07:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this expression: 'new play_server_open_sign_editor packet' (code.sk, line 9: set {_packet} to new play_server_open_sign_editor packet')
[18:07:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Skript] can't understand this event: 'on packet event play_client_update_sign' (code.sk, line 19: on packet event play_client_update_sign:')

I install MundoSK and ProtocolLib.

I have get error.

code_language.skript:
[18:07:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this expression: 'new play_server_open_sign_editor packet' (code.sk, line 9: set {_packet} to new play_server_open_sign_editor packet')
[18:07:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Skript] can't understand this event: 'on packet event play_client_update_sign' (code.sk, line 19: on packet event play_client_update_sign:')

I install MundoSK and ProtocolLib.
Which versions are you running of MundoSK, ProtocolLib, and Bukkit/Spigot?