Official [New Rule] No use of "sk"/"Skript" in addon names

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Good morning and a happy April Fools to you all! While I am early in other timezones,I posted this at around half past Midnight and I just couldn't wait a second longer. I've been planning this for a while :emoji_wink:

PS: if you hadn't guessed, this is a joke and not an actual rule. We're not becoming the official Skript forums but this rule doesn't exist lol
Such noobery at SkUnity, next time you should temporarily rename all addons to "some addon".

Good morning and a happy April Fools to you all! While I am early in other timezones,I posted this at around half past Midnight and I just couldn't wait a second longer. I've been planning this for a while :emoji_wink:

PS: if you hadn't guessed, this is a joke and not an actual rule. We're not becoming the official Skript forums but this rule doesn't exist lol
I SHOULD GET A MEDAL FOR GUESSING RIGHT!!!

Code:
OpenAudoMcSkript => OpenAudoMc
renaming the skript version to the main plugin name? this better be an april fools joke.

EDIT
oh it is a joke, lmao! GOOD ONE XDD

Reactions: BaeFell