My skript coding

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob

Jan 27, 2017
Hi I have a problem with my forum scripts, because when I went in and rebooted my server, so it happened that all my encoding error, stand there and ingame it is total fucket up. Hope to in can help me to resolve this problem, because I do not know what the problem could be.

By Jacob Jørgensen

2017-03-18_14.33.56.png

Read the errors?

In case you were wondering you cant cancel a command event..

Please upload your skript to Hastebin.com and link it in here and I might fix it.

Let me give you a small explanation of the skript errors:

Such an error occurs if you have something written in your skript code that skript or any adon can't understand.
Then skript is showing in which script and line the code is it can't understand

Cant understand the condition/effect "set the name of tree to tree" (tree.sk) line: 3

And now it's your job to go to the skript and the line and check what's wrong.

Often such massive errors are caused by an spigot update and an adon that can't work with the new spigot version. So check your console log and have a look. May you also can send the latest log in here :emoji_slight_smile:

Hope I could help

Status
Not open for further replies.