Make it so that you can have AI in minceraft.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Merrical

VIP
Jul 27, 2020
somewhere
forums.skunity.com
I spelled minecraft correctly. Don't ask.
Imagine AI that could make decisions based on the world around itself. It can do certain things, take buildings you've made and build them in areas suitable for them, play minceraft, make server you could never, and more!

I agree; nobody's gonna make this. At least, not a neural network that plays through the entirety of the game in Skript. I'm experimenting with neural networks for general programming tasks like steering a vehicle and whatnot, but you need to keep in mind not only how inefficient Minecraft is, but how inefficient Skript is. It's about the speed that Scratch runs on, if you need an example. For training, assuming you'd be using a reinforcement learning based neural network, you'd need to run through the entire game probably a few hundred thousand times for it to get at least passable results, and that's if it happens across something you've deemed as a rewardable goal.
It's just not practical in any programming language, letalone Skript.