New MMORPG Project Server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ThePraZ

Feb 20, 2017
Hello, I come to introduce you to my new project that I have been working on for almost 2 months by myself.

it is a new MMORPG different server as it is pve and pvp at the same time (including safe zones like cities...), I mean you can explore and farm the entire world fighting with all the world enemies and players you find. You can make a party to play together with other players like cooperative and Im planning to add like a temporal passive mode to explore, farm, or do boss altars and all quietly. The server currently has 9 different classes with different playstyles and unique abilities and attributes to progress your character. All the server is still in development and all the mechanics and server itself gonna change and be better.

Here some pictures (Im currenly provisionally using some textures from wynncraft texture pack):
https://imgur.com/a/QhHkCPP

Features:
- 9 Unique Classes with different playstyle
- Progression system through attributes and gear upgradement
- Quests
- Party, Friends and Trade system
- Guilds (coming soon)
- Professions (coming soon)
- Item identifying and upgradement system
- Shops and Marketplace
- Boss Altars
- Dungeons
- Pets and Mounts
- Bank system

The project is currently private but I plan to open it to the public if people want, also I need builders to make the entire mmorpg world.

I will take into account all the ideas and suggestions that you leave in that post
Thanks

Last edited: