Messages with effects like run command dont work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFammYT

Nov 6, 2022
Hello, i wanted to make a skript with a message that you click so that it executes a command, but it seems not to work. i use version 2.1.2 of skript. people said to use json.sk but its abandoned and has so many errors in the logs. Here is the code im trying to make

command /announce:
trigger:
broadcast "<cmd:/ffa>&d&lEU FFA &7» &dConsole &ewants you to play! &a(Join)<reset>"

for some reason when i check it in game it does nothing but send the broadcast with no effects like this
upload_2022-11-17_20-12-12.png

please help me, or atleast tell me how to fix json.sk
[20:13:18 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading json.sk...
[20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function removeColor(msg: text) :: text' (json.sk, line 91: function removeColor(msg: text) :: text:')
[20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function jsonColorize(msg: text, default-color: text = "&r") :: text' (json.sk, line 124: function jsonColorize(msg: text, default-color: text = "&r") :: text:')
[20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function jsonSanitize(msg: text) :: text' (json.sk, line 182: function jsonSanitize(msg: text) :: text:')
[20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function jsonFormat(msg: text, color: boolean = true) :: text' (json.sk, line 205: function jsonFormat(msg: text, color: boolean = true) :: text:')
[20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function json(to: text, msg: text, color: boolean = true)' (json.sk, line 302: function json(to: text, msg: text, color: boolean = true):')
[20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function jsonBroadcast(msg: text, color: boolean = true)' (json.sk, line 315: function jsonBroadcast(msg: text, color: boolean = true):')
[20:13:18 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: json({_to}, {_msg}) (json.sk, line 336: json({_to}, {_msg})')
[20:13:18 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 7 errors while reloading json.sk!

Use

Code:
send formatted "text"
[doublepost=1669461277,1669461219][/doublepost][20:13:18 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'function removeColor(msg: text) :: text' (json.sk, line 91: function removeColor(msg: text) :: text:')

o.O

more like
Code:
uncolored "text"

or no idk its json idk whart your mission but idk

still doesnt work.
also i cant use skbee cuz the host im using doesnt support it

u got outdated skript??? since its for 1.8???
then just update and use oldcombatmechanics plugin

Im using aternos. And aternos does not allow some plugins and u cant upload files to aternos

Status
Not open for further replies.