Solved Does anyone knows how to install Skungee on Velocity?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lechzek

Feb 23, 2022
I installed skungee addon and set up configurations, but nothing is working correctly.

First of all, command bar always giving me error, whatever i input in it.
And also, network variables not save, giving a <none>, when I trying to message the variable.

Is there any tutorials how to properly install and configure it on Velocity?

Velocity version: 3.1.1

Skript Version: 2.6.3

Skungee version: 2.0.0-BETA-4

Server version: 1.17.1 Purpur

No idk

but if you want to send the player to a server you can use
send %player% to server "NameOfServer"

on bungeecord/waterfall atleast

Bump
[doublepost=1668187264,1667820320][/doublepost]Bump
[doublepost=1668187828][/doublepost]
No idk

but if you want to send the player to a server you can use
send %player% to server "NameOfServer"

on bungeecord/waterfall atleast

I need to transfer variables from one server to another server. Example: mini-game lobby to main lobby and vice-versa. The description of Skungee says that there is support for velocity 3.0.0+, and so Skungee really works on this proxy, but when it comes to use network variables, they're just not working. So maybe the config is wrong, because i set the configuration from scratch.

Bump
[doublepost=1668187264,1667820320][/doublepost]Bump
[doublepost=1668187828][/doublepost]

I need to transfer variables from one server to another server. Example: mini-game lobby to main lobby and vice-versa. The description of Skungee says that there is support for velocity 3.0.0+, and so Skungee really works on this proxy, but when it comes to use network variables, they're just not working. So maybe the config is wrong, because i set the configuration from scratch.
Then you will need to use skript-sql or smth or sync all vars with the built in sql stuff wich u can find in the config of skript

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.